top of page
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"), govern your access to and use of Bluemount Backoffice Solutions’s website, including any content and functionality offered on or through www.bluemountbackoffice.com (the "Site" or the "Website")
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
In these Terms, “you” and “your” refer to the individual or entity that uses the Site. “We”, “us”, or “our” refer to Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc. In addition, in these Terms, unless the context requires otherwise, words in one gender include all genders and words in the singular include the plural and vice-versa.
2. USAGE/ ELIGIBILITY
You will use this site in a manner consistent with any applicable laws, legislation, rules, and regulations. Suppose you violate any restrictions in these terms. In that case, you agree to indemnify Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc. for any losses, costs or damages, including reasonable legal fees, incurred by Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc. in relation to, or arising out of, such a breach.
3. ABOUT BLUEMOUNT BACKOFFICE SOLUTIONS INC. SERVICES
Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc. is a financial admin and back-office solutions provider that offers both automated (cloud-based) and traditional bookkeeping and financial admin services. However, we are not a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) firm. The services we offer are designed to assist you in achieving efficient business results. We offer bookkeeping, catch-up bookkeeping, accounts receivable and payables, and payroll management/processing services.
4. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR EXTERNAL LINKS
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of British Columbia, Canada, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions. The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site "AS IS" for only your information and personal use. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
6. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that: (1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete; (2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary; (3) you have the legal capacity, and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions (4) you are not under the age of 16. It is Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc.’s policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 16; (5) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction of which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site; (6) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise; (7) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and (8) your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Suppose you provide any untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete information. In that case, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
7. ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only. It should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
8. USER PERMISSION
In consideration for your acceptance of this agreement and your payment of all applicable Fees (as defined below), Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc. grants you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, access and use the Site solely for your own personal purposes.
This is the grant of a permission, not a transfer of title, and under this permission, you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bluemount website;
iii. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
iv. Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc., and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (individually and collectively, the “Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc. Parties''), from and against all actual or alleged Bluemount Party or third party claims, damages, awards, judgments, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties, interest, fees, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses) and costs (including, without limitation, court costs, costs of settlement and costs of pursuing indemnification and insurance), of every kind and nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, matured or unmatured, or suspected or unsuspected, in law or equity, whether in tort, contract or otherwise (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, damages to property or personal injury, that are caused by, arise out of or are related to (a) your use or misuse of the Sites or Content, (b) any Feedback you provide, (c) your violation of these Terms, (d) your violation of the rights of another, (e) any third party’s use or misuse of the Site provided to you and (f) any User Content you create, post, share or store on or through the Site or our pages or feeds on third party social media platforms. You agree to promptly notify Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc. of any third-party Claims and cooperate with the Bluemount Parties in defending such Claims. You further agree that the Bluemount Parties shall have control of the defense or settlement of any third-party Claims. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc.
10. PROHIBITED USES
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make it available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
2. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
3. Trick, defraud, or mislead other users and us, especially in learning sensitive account information such as (but not limited to) user passwords.
4. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
5. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
6. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden of the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
7. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
8. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
9. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
10. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
11. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
12. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
14. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), interferes with any parties' functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
15. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or pcms”).
16. Except as may be the result of the standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
17. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
18. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
19. Use content without proper attribution.
20. Use content in a fashion that does not comply with the content’s specific licensing
Your access to and use of the content provided on the website are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Content is provided to you on an "AS IS'' and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, (Bluemount ENTITIES are Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc. founders, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, and partners). Disclaim all warranties and conditions, whether express or implies, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and or non-infringement.
Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc. makes no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of any of the Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of any of the Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content; and (iv) whether the Content will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. Whether oral or written, no advice or information obtained from Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc. or through the Site’s Content, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc. is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc. of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc. shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
Your access to or use of or inability to access the Site.
Unauthorized access use or alteration of your transmissions or content.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc. excludes all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Site and the use of this Site. Nothing in this disclaimer will: (i) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury; (ii) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (iii) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (iv) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
On the condition that our Site and the information and services on the Site are provided free of charge, Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We reserve the right to change any and all Content and to modify, suspend or stop providing access to the Site (or any features or functionality of the Sites) and the Products at any time without notice and without obligation or liability to you. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, and vendor or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by us. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with consumers, so some or all of the disclaimers in this Section may not apply to you.
If Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc. decides to change these general terms and conditions, we will post the changed terms and conditions on the Site. You are advised to regularly check whether they have changed. Existing contracts will not be affected by such changes.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general terms and conditions in relation to the use of the website are hereby governed by, constructed, and enforced according to the laws of British Columbia, Canada. The competent courts in British Columbia, Canada, shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute between you and Bluemount Backoffice Solutions Inc.
bottom of page